Are you ready to get your kids excited about trying new foods and helping out in the kitchen? Let’s do it!
Why you should join me for Mini Kitchen Explorers:
- Parents and toddlers/preschoolers/young elementary students experience food in a fun, unpressured way!
- Kids are entertained, engaged, and learning for 90 minutes
- Parents gain tools to get their kids excited about trying new foods and helping in the kitchen
- Kids will practice math, language, and critical thinking skills!
- This class is for parents and kids to attend together
- An experienced dietitian nutritionist (me, Cami Graves) will lead the class activities
- You’ll need a device that can do video conferencing, a clear workspace, a place to wash hands, spoons, cups, and some grocery supplies.
- You’ll receive a suggested list of supplies 1 week before the class. Don’t worry, it won’t be extensive or fancy. You may already have most of the supplies at home.
- The class is designed for 3-5 year olds, but can totally accommodate younger or older children.
Ready to sign up? Click here
Still have questions? Contact me here