Mini Kitchen Explorers Registration is currently closed. We do not currently have any upcoming classes scheduled, but are you ready to get your kids excited about trying new foods and helping out in the kitchen anyway?
Let us know by filling out the form below! We’ll be in touch to let you know if we have any upcoming classes or if we can arrange one just for you!
Why you should join me for Mini Kitchen Explorers:
- Parents and toddlers/preschoolers/young elementary students experience food in a fun, unpressured way!
- Kids are entertained, engaged, and learning for 90 minutes
- Parents gain tools to get their kids excited about trying new foods and helping in the kitchen
- Kids will practice math, language, and critical thinking skills!
- This class is for parents and kids to attend together
- An experienced dietitian nutritionist (me, Cami Graves) will lead the class activities
- You’ll need a device that can do video conferencing, a clear workspace, a place to wash hands, spoons, cups, and some grocery supplies.
- You’ll receive a suggested list of supplies 1 week before the class. Don’t worry, it won’t be extensive or fancy. You may already have most of the supplies at home.
- The class is designed for 3-5 year olds, but can totally accommodate younger or older children.
Ready to sign up? Click here
Still have questions? Contact me here