This is a recording of a Q&A I did over on Kaigo and Instagram Live. So many great questions were sent in!
Some questions asked:
- How to meal prep in advance for kids? Do we need to meal prep for kids?
- How do people meal prep for a whole week? Doesn’t this take tons of cooking?
- How to motivate yourself to take the time to meal prep to commit to healthy eating?
- What meals taste nice after being saved for a few days?
- How to prevent boredom?
- Is it normal to freeze meals for time saving? How do I make sure they are safe?
- How to meal prep for a family that all eats different things?
This post is intended to be informational only and is not medical or nutritional advice. If you have questions about your unique needs, ask about a custom meal plan or speak with a registered dietitian-nutritionist near you.