I am excited to work with you! Wondering what that looks like?
It starts with a free, no obligation, 15-minute phone or video-chat conversation where you can ask any questions you have, get to know me a little bit, and make sure this is the right fit for you.
Once we’ve gotten to know each other and you are confident this is for you, we schedule a more in-depth consult where we go over your nutrition goals, dietary needs, preferences, lifestyle, etc. The plan we come up with depends on your goals, but most services will include:
- A complete meal plan for 4-6 delicious dinners per week using delicious recipes curated with your goals, needs, and preferences in mind
- Step-by-step instructions for how to prepare each meal from start to finish
- A shopping list with all ingredients needed for the meal
- Helpful and friendly notes explaining how each meal works toward your nutrition goals
Depending on your preferences, your plan may also include:
- Complete step-by-step instructions for meal prep, so you can do all the chopping, mixing, etc. at once, so mealtime preparation is easier
- *In-home preparation of ingredients for your meals: chopping, measuring, mixing, limited pre-cooking, and labeling so it’s all ready to go when you’re ready to cook!
- *Shopping for required ingredients
All plans are designed to make accomplishing your nutrition goals easier and less stressful, leaving you with more time, fewer decisions to make about food, a more enjoyable cooking experience, less food waste, and a cleaner kitchen.
All recipes, instructions, and shopping lists are yours to keep for your recipe toolbox!
If you want to have a sneak peek of what your meal plan might be like, download this free meal plan! Of course, yours would be tailored to you, but it will give you a good idea of what the format might be like.
Please note, due to licensing requirements, I can only prepare custom meal plans for customers in AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, HI, ID, IN, MA, MI, NH ,NY, OK, OR, PA, TX, UT, VA ,VT, WA, WI, WV, and WY. If you live in another state, you are welcome to enjoy our general meal plans. You can also use this free lookup tool from the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics to find a practicing dietitian in your state.
We are ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certified, and take every step possible to ensure your food is safe and healthy.
*These services are currently not available due to COVID-19 precautions.