This is a Q&A I did with Kaigo to promote a workshop about how to use snacking as a tool for healthy eating.
I’ll also be posting snippets of each question and answer on social media in the next few weeks so follow me on facebook, instagram, or YouTube if you don’t feel like watching the whole video at once.
Some questions asked:
- How many snacks should I eat per day if I’m trying to lose weight?
- Is snacking on fruit bad because of too much sugar?
- Can I eat a snack instead of breakfast?
- What snacks are good for kids who refuse to eat fruits and vegetables?
- What are good snacks to eat at night if I’m craving sweets?
Resources mentioned in this video
- FeedingLittles: https://feedinglittles.com/ or @feedinglittles on Instagram
- Happy Kids Kitchen: https://happykidskitchen.com/
- Contact me to ask your questions about snacks
- I’ve also written a lot of posts about snacks; you can read them here